Jog 5-10 minutes, followed by 2 rounds of 10 push-ups (modify if needed), 10 toe touches (keeping the legs straight…this is just meant to loosen up your hamstrings/low back), and 10 squats.
1) Complete 3-5 rounds as quickly as possible of:
- 15 DB/KB Swings
- 10 DB Push Press (two DBs at shoulder height, dipping into a quarter squat, driving up with your legs and extending your arms overhead)
- 8 Goblet Squats
- Run 1/2 mile
2) In 10 minutes, complete as many rounds/reps as possible of:
- 10 Box Jumps (you can sub step-ups onto a box with this)
- 10 Push-ups
- 12 Lat pull downs (you can sub pull-ups or inverted row with this)
- 15 Jumping Jacks
3) In 3 minutes, complete as many reps as possible of:
4) 10 minutes of steady state cardio (your cardio equipment of choice – treadmill/bike/elliptical/row/swim)
5) Stretch and use the foam roller.