Badass Dash Race Info John Borkey
COVID-19 2020 RACE UPDATE
With all the uncertainty surrounding summer events during the coronavirus pandemic, it’s with significant regret we announce our need to postpone the Cleveland race scheduled for August 1, 2020 until 2021.
We will be sending an email with more information. Please check your inbox for an email from us titled, “COVID-19 Update – 2020 Race Postponement” for more information regarding your ticket options. We need your response by June 12th, 2020, with the option that you would like to pick. If you don’t email in, your ticket will automatically be deferred to the 2021 race location that you originally registered for (in this case, Cleveland, OH). We are so disappointed we won’t be able to see you this summer, but we are staying positive and look forward to all the opportunities next year!